How to Make Mutton Biriyani ? Here is the recipe:
Recipe Of Mutton Biriyani:
- Basmati rice (7 50gm for 5 people)
- Mutton (1kg ,cut into big pieces)
- Hung curd (250 gm)
- Ginger pest (2 tablespoon)
- Garlic pest (2 tablespoon)
- Green chili pest (2 tablespoon)
- Sliced onion (2)
- Ghee (1 cup)
- Refined oil (1 cup)
- Turmeric powder
- Ted chili powder
- Rose water (2 tablespoon)
- Kewra water (2 tablespoon)
- Mitha atar (2-3 drops)
- Potato (5 pieces)
- For biriyani masala – cardamom (10gm)
- White pepper (10 gms)
- White cumin (10gms)
- Dried rose petals (5gm)
- Black pepper (10 gms)
- Nutmeg (5 gm)
- Nutmeg flower (5 gm)
- To make the Biriyani masala ,take all the whole ingredients (cardamom,rose petals,cumin,white pepper,black pepper,nutmeg,nutmeg flower).
- Dry roast them in a pan for 1 minute till the aroma comes out.
- Now grind them and set aside.
- Now pour 3 tablespoon oil and 3 tablespoon ghee in a pan.
- Add sliced onion and pinch of salt in it and fry till brown colour appears.
- Now to prepare the rice take 750 gm basmati rice.
- Clean it well and soak it for 2 hours.
- Now take water in thick bottomed pan and let it boil.
- Now add 4-5 tablespoon salt in it.
- Now add 5-6 whole green cardamom,4-5 bay leaves,4-5 cloves,2 sticks of cinnamon,1 tablespoon oil and juice of 1 lemon.
- Now add the soaked rice in the boiling water and cook it until the rice is slightly hard.
- Now strain it and let it cool.
- Now take the mutton pieces.add hung curd.turmeric powder.ginger pest.garlic pest.green chili pest.red chili powder.Biriyani masala powder (1 tablespoon).marinate it well.
- Put it in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Now add 2 tablespoon oil and 2 tablespoon ghee in pressure cooker.
- Add the marinated mutton in it.
- Add salt as per taste.
- Now cook it until oil and ghee comes out.
- Now add 1 cup water and pressure cook it.wait until 3 whistle comes.
- Now boil the whole potatoes in pressure cooker.put 2 pinch salt. 1pinch biriyani masala in it.
- Now fry the boiled potatoes in ghee.
- Now it is time to assemble all the cooked ingredients.
- For that take a thick bottomed pan.add the rest of ghee and oil in it.
- Heat it and take the hot oil in a bowl.
- How add the cooked mutton and potatoes in the pan.
- Now put one layer of cooked basmati rice in it.
- Now add 2 tablespoon of biriyani masala.1 tablespoon rose water and kewra water.2 drops of mitha atar.half of the hot oil and ghee mixture and fried onion on it.
- Now repeat the same process.
- Now add rest off the ghee and oil mixture.mitha atar.kewra water.rose water and 3-4 tablespoon biriyani masala on it.
- Now add all the fried onion on the top.
- Now cover the pan with a lid and let it cook on low flame for 15-20 minutes.
- Now the biriyani is totally ready to serve.serve it with raita and salad.
Based on 5 Review(s)
3 thoughts on “How to Make Mutton Biriyani ? Here is the recipe:”