Easiest Recipe to make Paneer Rezala-Veg Dishes:[step-wise-guide]
Easiest Recipe to make paneer Rezala:
- Paneer 500 gm ( for 5-6 people )
- Refined oil
- Cashew (2 tablespoon)
- Poppy seeds (2 tablespoon)
- Char magaz (2 tablespoon)
- Ginger paste (2 tablespoon)
- Whole red chili (3-4)
- Bay leaves (3-4)
- Cloves (4-5)
- Whole black pepper (6-7)
- Cut the 500gm paneer into small cubes.
- Now add 2-3 tablespoon oil and same amount of ghee in a pan and heat it.
- Now add the paneer cubes in it.
- Add 2 pinch salt in it.
- Fry them till light golden colour appears.
- Now put them in warm water for 5 minutes.
- Now take char magaz,popy seeds and cashew nuts in a mixer and make a fine paste.
- Now add the whole spices in the pan and let it splutter.
- Now add 2 tablespoon ginger paste in it.
- Cook it till the smell goes out.
- Now put the paste in it and add half cup water.
- Now cook it for some times until the gravy is thick.
- Now put the fried paneer and another half cup water.
- Now add salt and sugar as per taste and cover it.
- Cook it for 5-8 minutes in low flame.
- Now remove the lid and put 2 tablespoon ghee on it.
- Paneer Rezala is ready.serve it with roti or paratha…