How to Make Chicken Malai Kebab: An Easy Way
How to Make Chicken Malai Kebab:
Chicken Malai kebab : the name of the recipe describes it all.One of the delicious preparation of kebabs.This Recipe is for the Chicken Lovers also for those who have not tried it out.And it is more special when the recipe is about kebab or roast.Make this Delicious Chicken Malai kebab at home with few ingredients.In few steps you you can have your yummy Chicken Malai Kebab.Also don’t forget to check out our other recipes.Now lets have a look at the ingredients required to make this awesome recipe and also the process :
- Boneless chicken (500gm, cut into small pieces)
- Cream (1 cup)
- Hung curd (1/2 cup)
- Green chili paste (1 teaspoon)
- White pepper powder (1 teaspoon)
- Black pepper powder (1/2 teaspoon)
- Nutmeg powder (1 pinch)
- Lemon juice (2 teaspoon)
- Wooden kebab stick
- Marinate the chicken pieces with lemon juice for 30 mins.
- Now add the other ingredients without butter and salt.
- Mix it and keep the marination in fridge for 2 hours.
- Now soak the wooden kebab sticks for 2 hours
- After 2 hours take the mixture out and put the salt and butter in it and mix it well.
- Now put 5-6 pieces of chicken in one stick.ready all the sticks.
- Now heat a frying pan ant add 2 teaspoon butter in it.
- Put the stick in and cook for 5 mins.
- Now let the another side cook for 5 mind.
- Bush melted butter on the chicken.
- Now cook it for another 5 min each side.
- Serve it hot with green chutney.
Chicken Malai Kebab
Based on 8 Review(s)
1 thought on “How to Make Chicken Malai Kebab: An Easy Way”