How to Make Basanti Pulau:In Few Easy Steps
- Basmati rice (800 gm.for 5 people)
- Ghee (1cup)
- Cashew nuts (50gm)
- Yellow food colour
- Whole red chili (4-5)
- Cinnamon (4-5 stick)
- Cardamom (5-6)
- Cloves (4-5)
- Bay leaves (4-5)
- Water (double amount than rice)
- wash rice and soak it for 2 hours
- now strain rice and mix 2-3 pinch of food colour to it and let it dry.
- now put 1cup ghee in pa and heat it.
- Now put the whole red chili,bay leaves,cinnamon,cardamom,cloves in it.
- Now put the dried rice in and fry it well.
- Now add the water in the rice and salt as per taste.
- cover the pan and let the rice cook for 15-20 mins.
- now check it and cover it again.
- After 10 mins check the rice again and put the sugar in and mix it well and cover it again for 5 min.
- now add the cashew nuts and mix it.
- serve it hot…
1 thought on “How to Make Basanti Pulau:In Few Easy Steps”