Easy To Make Dahi Hilsa
Hilsa is the king of fish.which is mostly available in rainy season.in this season it tastes much better than any other seasons. Dahi Hilsa is a easy recipe which you can make within 15-20 minutes.this delicious dish needs only few ingredients. dahi Hilsa goes well with plain steamed rice.mustard oil is the best oil to cook Hilsa. It enhances the flavour of the fish.though the fish has its own smell and flavour. it combines so well with mustard oil.so I’m using mustard oil to cook this delicious dish.
- Hilsa fish (8-10 pieces)
- Hung curd (1 cup)
- Ginger paste ( 1 tablespoon )
- Garlic paste ( 1 tablespoon )
- Green chili paste ( 1/2 teaspoon )
- Whole green chilies (4-5)
- Turmeric powder ( 1 teaspoon )
- Red chili powder ( 1 teaspoon )
- Onion seeds (1 teaspoon )
- Mustard oil
- For this dish firstly we have to make a paste by using hung curd, ginger paste, garlic paste, green chili paste, turmeric powder, red chili powder, salt and sugar.
- Mix all the ingredients with hung curd that no lumps can form.
- Now take the pieces of fish. Marinate them with turmeric powder and salt.
- Put 4-5 tablespoon mustard oil in in a pan and heat it well.put the marinated fish in and fry them for 3-4 minutes each side.
- Take them out.now put some onion seeds and 2-3 green chilies in the same oil.let them splutter.
- Now add the paste of hung curd and mix it well that no lumps can form. Cook it for 4-5 minutes and add 1 cup of water.
- Now add the fried fish and cover it for 3-4 minutes.
- When the gravy gets thickened,add the whole green chilies in and cover it for another 2-3 minutes.
- Your Dahi Hilsa is ready to serve.enjoy It with steamed rice.