How to Make Chicken Pakora | Chicken Pakoda Recipe
Chicken Pakora or Pakoda Recipe :
Last day I’ve shared crispy fried vegetables sandwich recipe with you all. The sandwich was deep fried. as I said yesterday that some time deep fried foods are not so bad for us.if it comes to chicken pakora it is definitely a good idea to have this. chicken pakora is a thick batter coated deep fried chicken dish which is so tasty and easy to make. This dish is perfect for you to serve at your parties. even you can serve this to your family as a evening snack with tea or coffee. It tastes so good with some tomato ketchup or coriander chutney. so let’s start our chicken pakora.
- Boneless chicken ( 250gm for 4-5 people )
- Ginger paste ( 2 tablespoon )
- Garlic paste ( 2 tablespoon )
- Green chili paste ( 1 tablespoon )
- Finely Chopped coriander (1/2 cup )
- Lemon juice ( 2 teaspoon )
- black pepper powder ( 2 tablespoon )
- Corn flour ( as needed)
- Salt ( as per taste )
- Refined oil ( for frying )
- For chicken pakora we need to cut boneless chicken into 2 inches pieces.
- Clean it well and pour 2 teaspoon lemon juice.mix it well with the chicken pieces. It will turn the chicken pieces soft.
- Now add ginger, garlic, green chili paste, chopped coriander and black pepper powder in.
- Mix all the ingredients with the chicken.make sure that all the ingredients coat all the chicken pieces evenly.
- keep the marinated chicken pieces in refrigerator for minimum 30 minutes.
- You can even marinate it in the morning and keep it in the fridge and make it at the evening.
- take the marinated chicken out and put salt as per taste and mix well.
- Now put corn flour in as needed and mix it well. remember that the corn flour will make a thick coat on the chicken pieces.
- Now it’s time to fry our chicken pakora. For that we have to take a pan and put refined oil for frying.
- Heat the pan at medium flame.if you heat the oil in high flame it will burn the chicken pakora.
- Now put the marinated chicken pieces in one by one and fry them in a low flame. otherwise it will be cooked outside and remain undercooked inside.
- Fry them till it turns golden brown and then take them out.serve it hot with tomato ketchup or coriander chutney and a cup of hot tea or coffee.