Chicken Pasta with spicy red sauce recipe
Chicken pasta in spicy red sauce
- Pasta (250 gm)
- Chicken (shredded)
- Sliced onion (one)
- Chopped garlic (1 teaspoon)
- Refined oil
- Chili flakes
- Green chili (chopped)
- Tomato sauce
- Red chili powder (1/2 teaspoon)
- Black pepper powder (1 teaspoon)
- Flour (2 tablespoon)
- Milk (1cup)
- Heat a thick bottomed pan.pour 4-5 cups of water in it and let it boil.
- Now add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 teaspoon refined oil in the boiling water.
- Now add 250 gm pasta in it and boil for 3-5 minutes or till it is half cooked.
- Now put the boiled pasta in cold water.
- Now heat a pan and add 2 tablespoon butter and 1 teaspoon refined oil in it.
- Put the chopped garlic and chili flakes.fry them till light golden colour appears.
- Now put the sliced onion,chopped green chilies and fry them.
- Now add the shredded chicken and saute.
- Now put salt as per taste.
- Now add 1 teaspoon black pepper powder,1-2 pinch of red chili powder and mix them well.
- Now put 2 tablespoon flour and cook it for 1/2 minute.
- Now put 3-4 teaspoon tomato sauce and half cup of milk.
- When it comes to creamy consistency add the boiled pasta in the mixture.
- Cook it till the sauce gets thick.and put 1/2 teaspoon sugar and mix well.
- Pasta in spicy red sauce is absolutely ready to eat.
Also check out the easy recipe for yummy chicken malai kebab.